In any case, we inform you that CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. is responsible for the cookies and for the treatment of the data obtained through cookies of third parties, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment in relation to the information gathered.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What is a cookie? Cookies are small files which are stored on the device that you use to browse on the internet and which may record information relating to the frequency with which you visit the web site, your preferences when browsing, the information you are most interested in. This allows us, whenever you visit www.caberarodriguez.com, to improve the quality of your use of the web site. The set of «cookies» helps us to improve the quality of the web site, and allows us to control which pages our users find useful and which pages are not considered useful.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the internet and cannot damage the equipment/device of the user and, if they are activated in the configuration of the browser, they help us to identify and solve possible functioning errors of our web site. Cookies supply innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, making browsing and the use of our web site easier.
The information which we give you here will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
- Types of cookie according to the body that manages them
According to the body which manages the device or domain from which the cookies are sent and which treats the data that are obtained, it is possible to distinguish:
– First-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal of the user from a device or domain managed by the editor him/herself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal of the user from a device or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which treats the data obtained through the cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time that they remain active
According to the period of time that they remain active in the terminal we can distinguish:
– Session Cookies: These are a kind of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is present on the web page.
They are generally used to store information which it is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
– Persistent Cookies: These are a kind of cookie in which the data continue to be stored in the terminal and it is possible to gain access and treat them during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which may last for anything from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookie according to their purpose
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are treated, it is possible to distinguish between:
Technical Cookies: They are those that permit the user to browse through the web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on them, such as, for instance, controlling the traffic and communicating data, identifying the session, gaining access to parts with restricted access, remembering the elements of which an order is made up, carrying out the process of purchase of an order, carrying out the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing contents on social networks.
– Personalisation Cookies: These are those which permit the user to gain access to the service with a number of pre-defined characteristics of a general nature on the user’s terminal, such as for example, language, the type of browser on which he/she gains access to the service, the regional configuration from which he/she gains access to the service.
– Analytical Cookies: These are those which permit the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the web site to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this kind of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of web sites, applications or platforms and for the preparation of browsing profiles of the users of thee said sites, applications and platforms, so as to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the data on the use that users make of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those which permit the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor may have included on the web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided on the basis of criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those which permit the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor may have included on the web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of his/her browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to show the most relevant advertising.
The web site uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google, LLC., a company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
In a pre-determined manner, this library configures the cookies in the specified domain in the document.host property of the browser and configures the route of the cookie at root level. By using this site. you consent to the treatment of your information by Google in the above-mentioned manner and for the above-mentioned purposes.
The table we publish below includes in schematic form the cookies described and used on the web site.
|NAME OF THE COOKIE||TYPE OF COOKIE||PURPOSE||EXPIRY||SUPPLIER|
|_ga||ANALYTICAL||They are used to distinguish single users by means of the assignation of a randomly-generated number as a customer identifier. They are included in every page request on a site and are used to calculate the data on visitors, sessions and campaigns of the site analysis reports.||After 2 years||GOOGLE, LLC|
|_utmc||ANALYTICAL||It is not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was on a new session or visit.||At the end of the session.||GOOGLE, LLC|
|_utmv||ANALYTICAL||It is used to store data of personalised visitor variables. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a personalised visitor variable.||After two years from the configuration or updating.||GOOGLE, LLC|
In this way, cookies can be used to recognise you on successive visits, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, to measure some traffic parameters on the web site itself, and to estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus on and adjust the services in a more effective way. These cookies are used to compile information about how visitors use our web site, to prepare reports to help us to improve the web site. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the web site, from which web page visitors have come to our web page and the pages that they visited.
Social networks: In other places where CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L. has a page or social profile, third party cookies are installed for all visitors, although they may not be registered users on the corresponding platforms. LinkedIn Cookies Page: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy.
COMPLEMENTARY GUARANTEES. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES:
As a complementary guarantee, the registration of the cookies may be subject to his/her acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance can be revoked at any moment by means of the options of configuration of content and privacy available. Many browsers allow activation of an InPrivate mode by means of which cookies are always erased after your visit. Depending on the Browser this InPrivate mode may have different names. Below, you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “privacy mode”.
Internet Explorer 8 and superior: InPrivate; Safari 2 and superior: Private Browsing; Opera 10.5 and superior: Private Browsing; FireFox 3.5 and superior: Private Browsing; Google Chrome 10 and superior: Incognito.
Important: Please read carefully the help section of your browser to get to know more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue to visit our web site although your browser is set for this private mode although your browsing on our web site may not be optimal and some utilities may not function correctly.
CONFIGURATION OF THE USER TO AVOID COOKIES
In this way, you can block cookies through the configuration tools of your browser or alternatively you can configure your browser so that it will warn you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, choose the option on the Tools menu. Internet options. Privacy. Configuration. To find out more, please visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- b) If you use Firefox, choose the option on the tools menu. Options. Privacy. Cookies. To find out more, please visit: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- c) If you use Chrome, in the options section, click on Advanced options. Privacy. To find out more, visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you will be able to configure the browser. To find out more, please visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
CONSENT / REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
The storage and treatment of the information thus obtained is for a technical purpose, so as to effect the transmission of a communication by a network of electronic communications, as well as to be able to carry out the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the registered user.
You can permit, block or eliminate cookies installed on your equipment by means of the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer, and if you do not permit the installation of cookies on your browser, it is possible that you will not be able to gain access to some of the sections of the web site.
For more information on behavioural advertising and advice on the management of preferences, you can enter the web site created by IAB Spain (International Advertising Office – España): http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and it is from here that you must put into effect your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this web site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct handling of cookies by the above-mentioned browsers.
In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in those cases in which this may be necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law obliges it so to do. Google LLC. is a company which complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield/Transfers of European Data https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active, which guarantees that all the data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection compliant with European regulations. If you wish to have information on the use that Google gives to cookies, we will supply you with this link: https://www.google.es/intl/es-ES/policies/technologies/cookies/.