1. Party Responsible for Treatment:
- Identity: CABRERA RODRIGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L.
- Fiscal Identification Number: B38939930.
- Address: Calle Países Bajos, Complejo Ocean View, local 1117/A1, 38670 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This web site, www.cabrerarodriguez.com, is the property of CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L.
CABRERA RODRIGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. informs you that your personal data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the rules on data protection [Organic Act 3/2018, of 5th December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD and GDR); Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th April 2016 (RGPD), relating to the protection of individuals as regards the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data; Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)] and other applicable regulations.
USER: The individual or legal entity which is browsing on the web site. Access to and use of this web site is conditional on the prior reading and integral express acceptance, without reservations, of the present Data Protection Policy in force at the moment of access, which we would ask you to read with care. When gaining access to or using the web site, you accept that you have read and understood the preset Data Protection Policy without any limitation or reservation of any kind.
CONTENT: Information and services which make up the totality of the domain that CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. makes available to the User. It contains messages, texts, graphs, photographs, icons, logos, links, software, appearance, graphic design and, in general, all the information contained on the web site.
HYPERLINK: Technique by means of which the User can browse on different pages of the web site, or via the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon or indicator button containing the link.
COOKIES: Technical resource for traceability and monitoring of browsing on web sites; they are small text files which are downloaded onto the User’s device. As there are implications for privacy, CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. warns the User of their use on the web site.
- Purpose of the Treatment:
When a User supplies information, this may include personal data such as: his/her IP address, name, physical address, e-mail address and telephone number among others. On supplying this information, the User gives his/her express consent for his/her information to be compiled, used, managed and stored by CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L., as is described in the present Data Protection Policy.
At www.cabrerarodriguez.com, there are different systems for the capture of personal information, treating the information supplied by the User for the following purposes:
- To establish communication between the parties.
- To respond to questions.
- To guarantee the fulfilment of the conditions of use and the applicable law.
- To support and improve the services offered by this web site.
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. may use your data to contact you, whether by e-mail or non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service rendered and to notify you of changes, important developments and relevant services of CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. You can, at any moment, revoke your consent by sending a communication to CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. indicating “Unsubscribe” using the contact details (postal or electronic address).
We shall not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described above unless required to do so by law or under judicial order.
Systems for capture of personal information:
- Contact form: The User can contact CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. via the different forms on the web site. In this connection, the following personal details, among others, are requested: Name and surname, E-mail address, Telephone number. It will be necessary for the User to supply all his/her personal details which are identified as required in the contact form. If he/she does not supply the details requested, this may affect the purpose described.
Purpose: The purpose of the treatment of these data is only that of giving you the information or services which you request when you fill in online forms, including requests for a call, participate in surveys, publish on our notice boards, download information and other publications or to participate in any other interactive area which features on our web site or in our services or, when interacting with us on social networks.
Justification: The treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party or for the application at his/her request of pre-contractual measures. The treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for treatment (for the processing of the contractual and/or commercial relationships) and your consent to the treatment of your personal data.
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. informs the User that no analysis of profiles is carried out based solely on the automated treatment which produces juridical effects on him/her or which significantly affects him/her in a similar way.
The web site has an SSL coding, which permits the User to safely send his/her personal details via the standard contact forms, housed in the servers that CDmon (10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L.), con CIF nº A43058387 offers to CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. The treatment of the data by that company is regulated by means of a data processing contract. Under no circumstances will CDmon (10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L.) subcontract services which involve any data treatment by third parties.
- E-mail: The User may supply his/her personal data via his/her e-mail.
Purpose: The purpose of the treatment of these data will be solely that of providing the information or services which he/she requests from us, handling his/her consultation, contacting the User, including requests to make you a call.
Justification: The treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party or for the application at the User’s request of pre-contractual measures. The treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for treatment (for the conduct of contractual and/or commercial relationships) and your consent to the treatment of your personal details.
E-mails are housed on the servers of Google, LLC., the company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (hereinafter, “Google”). Google chooses the locations for storage so as to be able to function efficiently, improve the performance and create redundancies, so as to protect the data in the case of an interruption of service or any other problem.
Google, LLC. fulfils the provisions of the EU-US privacy shield, as determined by the U.S. Department of Commerce with regard to the compilation, use and conservation of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000KzNaAAK&status=Active).
- Social networks: Third party advertising platform. It is possible that we may share your data with third party suppliers of LinkedIn platforms when you answer communications which CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. may publish on these third party platforms to offer you publicity or content oriented towards the corresponding platform of these third parties according to your interests. The third party supplier of the platform will use your data to identify your account and offer you publicity. You may control what advertisements you receive using the privacy parameters of the corresponding platform of the supplier. For more information, you should contact the centre for assistance or help of the said third party.
Purpose: Monitoring of the Social Network establishing and maintaining commercial or similar relationships.
Justification: The treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for treatment (for the conduct of contractual and/or commercial relationships) and your consent to the treatment of your personal data.
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. has its profile on some of the main social networks on the internet, acknowledging itself as the body responsible for treatment in relation with the data published by CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. or, the data that the Users send us privately so that they may be extracted.
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cabrera-rodr%C3%ADguez-abogados-y-asesores-tributarios/about/
The treatment of the data that is carried out on Users who make themselves followers on social networks of CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. (CABRERA RODRIGUEZ ABOGADOS Y ASESORES TRIBUTARIOS, will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access rules which belong to the social network in question in each case and which have been previously accepted by the User.
The treatment that CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will carry out with the data on the above-mentioned social networks will be, at most, what the social network permits to corporate profiles. CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will treat the data with the purpose of correctly administering its presence on the social network, informing on activities, events or services. CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. may inform its followers, when the Act does not prohibit this, by any means that the social network permits on its activities, communications, events, as well as providing a personalised service of customer care.
Our web site or services may permit you to share your data with web sites of social networks or to use these web sites of social networks to create your account or to connect to your social network account. These web sites of social networks may supply us with automatic access to certain personal data that they have retained on you (for example, content that you have viewed). You must have the opportunity to manage your privacy parameters from inside your social network account at the third party social network so as to administer to which personal data you will permit us access from that account.
Extraction of data: Under no circumstances will CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. extract data from social networks unless specific consent is expressly obtained from the User for this.
Rights: Due to the nature of the social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower are subject to the modification of his/her personal profile.
Legitimation: The interested party (User) gave his/her consent to the treatment of his/her personal data for one or several specific purposes.
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. may also gather anonymous information on the use the User makes of the web site.
3. JUSTIFICATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the express consent of the User as the interested party which will be requested when:
- proceeding to registration as a User.
- before proceeding to treat his/her data.
In order to subscribe to the forms via the web site, it is necessary to give express consent to the present Data Protection policy.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the express consent which is requested, without, under any circumstances, the withdrawal of this consent placing conditions on the execution of the contract of subscription.
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will only supply information on the User to the State Security Forces and Judges and Courts by judicial order or as a result of an obligation from a rule with the force of law.
4. ORIGIN OF THE DATA
The personal data come directly from the User as the interested party and have been gathered through the different systems of capture of personal information (for example: the contact form).
5. Category of Data:
The categories of data that are treated are identification data. Specially protected categories of data are not collected via the forms on the web site.
- Periods of time for Conservation:
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will keep the personal data for a limited and proportional period. The data treated for purposes of management of the relationship between the User and CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. (name, surname, e-mail, etc.) will be conserved during the entire validity of the contractual relationship or similar or, while the User does not request their suppression; in such a case, the identifying personal data of the User will be conserved on our servers only for the purposes of attending to a judicial order from a Judge or a Court. Once the period of conservation is complete, the data and security copies will be eliminated from all resources.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be conserved without any period of time for suppression.
Data of the Users: The period of time for conservation of the personal data will vary according to the service that User opts for. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and may be maintained until:
- Users’ data uploaded by CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. to pages and profiles on social networks: From when the User gives his/her consent until he/she withdraws consent.
- 1 year: Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society and E-commerce Services (LSSI-CE), traffic data relative to electronic communications.
- 2 years: Waiting list for Registration on Training Courses.
- 4 years: Article 66 and following of the General Tax Act (accounts books).
- 6 years: Article 30 of the Commercial Code (accounts books, invoices).
- 10 years: Article 25 of Act 10/2010, of 28th April, on prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism (documentation accrediting the application of the funds received in the different projects/subsidies)
Addressees of Transfers: International transfers are made of data to those countries where the customer/user has authorised.
Data transfers are made to:
- Banks / Savings banks; LinkedIn, Whatsapp
- Competent Public Administrations, in the cases set down in the Act and for purposes defined therein.
The contact data will be transferred to bodies located in third countries outside the European Union, to:
- Microsoft Corporation, certified under the Privacy Shield of the EU and the United States/ Transfers of European Data https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000KzNaAAK&status=Active.
- WhatsApp Inc. certified under the Privacy Shield of the EU and the United States/Transfers of European Data https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TSnwAAG&status=Active.
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. does not sell, hire or transfer personal data which might identify the User, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaboration may be carried out with other professionals, in such cases, the prior consent of the Users will be requested, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done applying the strictest standards of security.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing of the data, CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. ensures that any person authorised to process the User’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), is obliged to respect confidentiality.
Principles set down by CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. in the treatment of the personal data adjusted to the requirements of the data protection regulations:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will require consent for the treatment of the personal data for one or several specific purposes of which it will inform previously.
- Principle of minimisation of data: CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will request the strictly necessary data in relation with the purposes for which they are required, and these will be as few as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: the data will be maintained during the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment, according to the aim, CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will inform you of the corresponding period of conservation.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the data are treated in such a manner as to guarantee adequate security of the personal data and to guarantee their confidentiality, adopting measures to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of the data by third parties.
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. has established the following security measures:
- It periodically makes security or back-up copies.
- It encodes communication channels: this means that electronic communications are encoded using the SSL protocol. This is a security protocol which allows Users’ data to be transferred integrally and securely, with transmission of the data between the Server and the User being totally encrypted.
- It periodically carries out internal audits of data protection.
- It does not use personal data for purposes other than those for which they were initially collected-
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. cannot guarantee the impregability of the internet and therefore the violation of the data by means of fraudulent access to them by third parties.
When browsing the web site, data are collected unidentifiably which may include the geographical location, a record of how the services and sites are used, as well as other data which cannot be used to identify the User and which CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will use to improve browsing on the web site.
8. Accuracy and Veracity of the Data:
The User is the only person responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data he/she supplies via the web site, and he/she exonerates CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. from all liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and answer for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data supplied and undertake to keep them duly updated. The User agrees to supply complete and correct information on the contact form or subscription.
The User guarantees that he/she is older than fourteen years of age. The web site is not aimed at minors. If you are a minor, please do not attempt to register as a User of our web site, applications or products. If we discover that, by mistake, we have obtained personal information on a minor, we shall eliminate this information as soon as possible.
- Rights of Persons:
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. treats personal data which concern him/her or not.
Any interested party may request the exercise of the following rights, by sending a document to the postal address of CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. or to the contact e-mail address of the Data Protection Delegate, including a photocopy of his National Identity Document or other identity document:
- Right of access: this permits the interested party to get to know and obtain information on his/her personal data subject to treatment.
- Right of rectification or suppression: this makes it possible to correct errors, modify the data which are inaccurate or incomplete and to guarantee the correctness of the information which is the object of treatment or to suppress those data which turn out to be unsuitable or incomplete and to guarantee the correctness of the information that is the object of treatment or to permit the suppression of data which turn out to be unsuitable or excessive.
- Right of objection: the right of the interested party that no treatment of his personal details should be carried out, or that such treatment should cease, in which case, the data will only be conserved for imperious legal reasons, or the making of possible claims or a defence thereto.
- Limitation of treatment: this involves the marking of the conserved personal details with the aim of limiting their future treatment, in which case, they will only be conserved for the making or the defence of claims
- Portability of data: the supply of the data which are the object of treatment to the interested party, so that he may transfer them to another person responsible for them, without impediment. As the interested party, he has the right to receive his/her personal data, which he/she has supplied and in a structured format, of common use and mechanically read, and to transmit them to another person responsible for their treatment when: the treatment is based on consent, the data have been supplied by the interested party and the treatment is carried out by automated means. When exercising his/her right to portability of the data, he/she will have the right to the personal data being transferred directly from one person responsible to another when this is technically possible.
- Right not to be the object of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the object of a decision based solely on the automated treatment which produces legal effects or which has a similar significant effect.
You will be able to withdraw your consent at any moment, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to withdrawal, as well as presenting a claim, if you consider that we treat your data in an improper manner, to the Control Authority, which in the case of Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), via its website: www.aepd.es.
- Commercial e-mails:
In application of Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society and E-mail Services (LSSI-CE), CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication, which has not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the User. In consequence, on each of the forms on the web site, the User has the possibility to give his/her express consent to receive value-added information, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In the case of Users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. is indeed authorised to send commercial communications referring to products or services which come from CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. and which are similar to those which were initially the object of the contract. In any case, the User may request that no further commercial information should be sent via the established channels of contact, accrediting his/her identity.
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
9. Author’s rights:
All the contents, texts and images present on this web site are the property of CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. including all the content which, for purposes of enunciation, graphs, logos, trademarks, industrial drawings, icons, audio or video clips, compilations of data, news, pieces of information and any other sign are subject to and protected by the rights of intellectual property in favour of CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. Reproduction, distribution, transformation, total or partial, without express authorisation of CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. is prohibited.
The User only has the right to private use thereof, and requires the express authorisation of CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. to modify, reproduce, use or distribute them or for any other right that belongs to their owner.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the User grants the rights of access, download, printing, reproduction in any form, as well as the use of the contents of the web site to which he/she has been permitted access, for information purposes only.
10. Conditions of Access:
Access to this web site is free of charge and does not require a prior subscription or registration. The User must gain access in accordance with good faith and the present Data Protection Policy and will gain access under his/her own exclusive responsibility.
The use and obtaining of the services and contents offered on this web site are expressly prohibited for the User for procedures other than those stipulated.
We make known to you that we use “cookies” that are necessary for the operation of the web site, as well as to distinguish between users and sessions. The User has the possibility of configuring his/her browser so that he/she is warned of the reception or, if applicable, rejection of the reception of “cookies” on his/her hard drive, and must consult for this purpose the instructions and manuals of his/her browser to obtain more information in this regard.
By making the web site available to the User, we are attempting to offer him/her quality contents and services, using the maximum diligence, not only in the provision of the contents and services, but also in the technological resources used. Nevertheless, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses or any other element which might in any way damage the computer system, documents and files of the User.
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. does not guarantee the correct functioning with regard to availability and continuity of its web site. As far as possible, we shall attempt to make known to the User any interruption in the service, correcting it as soon as possible. Nevertheless, we are exempt from any liability deriving from the incorrect operation or interruption to this web site.
- Language and Regulatory Framework:
The language applicable to this Data Protection Policy is Spanish.
The regulatory framework applicable to the treatment of personal data carried out by CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. is: Organic Act 3/2018, of 5th December, on Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD and GDR); Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th April 2016 (RGPD), relating to the protection of individuals as regards the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data; Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and E-commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Changes in the Data Protection Policy:
CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to adapt it to new legislative or case law developments. In these cases, CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. will announce on its web site the changes made prior to their coming into effect.
The present Data Protection Policy was established on 9th July 2019. At any moment, we may proceed to modify it, check the data on publication whenever you connect to our web site and you will have the certainty that there has been no modification which may affect you. For any clarification, you can contact us using the e-mail address: email@example.com
WEB SITE: Domain which is put at the disposal of Internet Users. It describes the system for access to information via Internet. Pages designed and published under a domain name on the Internet and which are the result of the information that the owner makes available to the UserFor the treatment of the data CABRERA RODRÍGUEZ SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. implements all the technical and organisational measures set down in the current legislation. Data protection measures necessary to prevent the loss of information, alteration of data or, access by unauthorised persons to the information.